O’Reilly Law advises on all aspects of buying and selling businesses.
Our experience extends to both buyer and seller interests.
We negotiate, develop and refine the acquisition and disposal structure, prepare the definitive agreements and manage all stages of the transaction (due diligence, pre-closing, closing, and post-closing).
Our expertise include:
- Term Sheets;
- Sale of Business Agreements;
- Sale of Shares Agreements;
- Sale of Members’ Interest Agreements;
- Sale of Assets Agreements;
- Deal negotiation, structuring, and closing;
- Due diligence investigations;
- Structuring Management Buy-Outs (MBO’s) and Buy-ins (MBI’s);
- Regulatory approvals (Competition Commission, Takeover Regulation Panel approval and exchange control assistance).