We advise SMEs, Entrepreneurs and High-Growth Companies on the legal aspects of business financing.
Our clients rely on us to advise on, develop and refine their financing structure (be it debt or equity) from a legal perspective, to stand by them during negotiations, to prepare the definitive funding agreements and manage all stages of a transaction (due diligence, pre-closing, closing, post-closing).
O’Reilly Law’s expertise include:
- Term sheets.
- Legal aspects pertaining to angel funding, venture capital and private equity transactions.
- Advising startups and investors in relation to debt and equity financing.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating loan agreements, security documents and guarantees.
- Bridge financing agreements.
- Securitisation (collateral agreements, pledge, cession, surety and guarantees).
- Loan agreements, convertible loan agreements and SAFE agreements.
- Preparation of definitive funding agreements following the signing of term sheets (MOIs, Shareholder Agreements, and Subscription Agreements).