When you plan to buy or sell a prized immovable asset, you need the legal assistance of the highest quality to ensure the accurate and speedy processing of your transfer. Our property department has extensive experience in conveyancing, property law matters, and property commercial transactions.
Our Property Law Services Include:
- Advising on and drafting commercial and residential leases;
- Commercial and residential developments, including township establishment and sectional title developments;
- Conventional transfers of properties, as well as transfers as a result of or in terms of liquidations, auctions, court orders, foreclosures, divorces, donations, deceased estates, and insolvent estates;
- Financial planning and structuring of share block and timeshare schemes;
- Financial structuring of property transactions;
- Miscellaneous applications, consents, and endorsements are required in the conveyancing process;
- Negotiating and drafting agreements relating to the sale of residential and commercial properties;
- Project and commercial property development finance advice;
- Registration of all types of servitudes;
- Subdivision and consolidation of properties.