More and more South African entrepreneurs are resorting to e-commerce and leveraging the internet to build their businesses. E-commerce provides unprecedented opportunities for startups and established businesses alike.
As the market rapidly and continuously grows and evolves, so do the legal risks. Each and every business that sells a product or service on the internet must take a proactive approach to operate within established legal guidelines in the world of electronic commerce.
Our attorneys have actively represented clients on a multitude of legal aspects pertaining to technology and e-commerce-related transactions.
Our services include:
- advising on all aspects of e-commerce including the legal consequences of electronic business transactions;
- reviewing or drafting terms and conditions for online business;
- e-commerce agreements, such as software development, outsourcing, hosting, e-commerce websites development, marketing agreements;
- advice regarding electronic transactions and signatures;
- privacy and data security concerns;
- e-commerce site development and advertising guidelines;
- content and online service provider agreements;
- click-wrap, web-wrap and link agreements;
- domain name registration, protection and disputes, including cybersquatting.
Give us a call at 021 9488 273, request a Zoom chat or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, for more info.