Our approach to risk management and compliance is two-fold. The first stage involves information identification.
We work smart to understand your business inside and out, to fully grasp your operational goals and the regulatory landscape you operate in. At the second stage, we help you develop and implement compliant risk management strategies.
Our compliance and risk management expertise include:
- Legal governance and risk management.
- Development of corporate governance policies (with an in-depth understanding of the Companies Act as well as the King Report and King Code, we assist business owners on all aspects of corporate governance and planning.)
- Company secretarial services.
- Regulatory opinions and memos.
- Regulatory guidance in relation to the National Credit Act, Consumer Protection Act, Financial Intelligence Centre Act, Labour Relations Act, Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Protection of Personal Information, General Data Protection Regulations, Companies Act and Competition Act.
- Data and privacy law policies.
- Employment law policies.
- Exchange control compliance.
- Advising on the rules of the Takeover Regulation Panel in relation to “Affected Transactions” as contemplated in the Companies Act 71 of 2008.