O’Reilly Law advises on all aspects of buying and selling businesses. Our experience extends to both buyer and seller interests.
We negotiate, develop and refine the acquisition/disposal structure, prepare the definitive agreements and manage all stages of the transaction (due diligence, pre-closing, closing and post-closing).
O’Reilly Law’s expertise includes:
- Term Sheets.
- Deal negotiation, structuring and closing.
- Due diligence investigations.
- Sale of Business Agreements.
- Sale of Shares Agreements.
- Sale of Members’ Interest Agreements.
- Sale of Assets Agreements.
- Structuring Management Buy-Outs (MBO’s) and Buy-ins (MBI’s).
- Regulatory approvals (Competition Commission, Takeover Regulation Panel and exchange control assistance).
- Formalising stakeholder relationships.