You have been running your business for while and now need a more formal structure. Kick off knowing you have all your ducks in a row and have us register your new company.
- Consultation (aimed at giving new business owners a thorough understanding about private limited liability companies and their duties as directors).
- Name Reservation.
- Standard Memorandum of Incorporation for a private limited liability company.
- Appointment of directors.
- Issued share certificates.
- Board and share register.
What we will need from you:
- Three potential names for your new company;
- Certified copy of the ID of the person incorporating the company;
- Certified copy of all directors;
- Business address;
- Number of authorized shares (we can discuss this in the in-person consultation or telephone consultation);
- Signed copy of a power of attorney that we’ll forward on to you.
Turnaround – if we have all the documents, you can have your new company within 1-3 days.
Give us a call at 021 9488 273, request a Zoom chat or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, for more info!