Starting a business can be daunting. Starting it with co-founders is even more stressful.
We know your mind is running in a thousand different directions and you don’t know where to start and where to let go. Don’t panic, we are here to help!
One of the first things you really should focus on is formalizing the relationship between you and your business partners, co-founders, and/or investors.
Consider the following:
- Who will run the show?
- How will the parties put matters to a vote?
- How will the shares be split?
- Where will the funds come from?
- What will the rights and responsibilities be of each party?
- What should happen if a shareholder passes away, resigns, or is fired?
- Who owns the intellectual property created.
These are just some of the aspects we can assist with.
We advise entrepreneurs on how to appropriately broach these questions and give them the tools to make informed decisions. Ultimately, we provide our clients with a set of foundational documents that ensures their business kicks off on the right note.
This Package includes:
- A Scoping Questionnaire Unpacking the Important Issues to Be Addressed In A Founders’ Agreement;
- An In-Depth Consultation with the Founders, Working Through the Scoping Questionnaire;
- A Bespoke Founders Agreement (bespoke Memorandum of Incorporation and Shareholders’ Agreement); and
- An Intellectual Property Assignment Agreement (ensuring all the Co-Founders assign intellectual property to the company).
Give us a call at 021 9488 273, request a Zoom chat or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, for more info!