Starting a business can be daunting. Starting it with co-founders, even more stressful. We know your mind is running in a thousand different directions and you don’t know where to start and where to let go. Don’t panic, we are here to help!
One of the first things you really should focus on is formalising the relationship between you and your business partners, co-founders and/or equity investors.
Consider the following:
- Who will run the show? How will the parties put matters to a vote?
- How will the shares divvied up?
- Where will the funds come from?
- What will the rights and responsibilities be of each party?
- What happens if a shareholder or business partner decides to leave?
- Will they keep their piece of the pie?
- Will each shareholder be employed by the company? Will some only be ‘silent’ partners?
- Who owns the intellectual property created?
These are just some of the aspects we can assist with.
We advise entrepreneurs how to appropriately approach these questions, give them the tools and knowledge to make the best decisions and ultimately assist in drafting the agreements that ensures their business is built on solid fundamentals.
This Package includes everything you need to ensure your business kicks off on the right path:
- Tailored MOI and Shareholders’ Agreement (aligning shareholder expectations and formalising the terms that will govern the business relationship).
- Executive Employment Agreement (Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Technical Officer or even the ‘Chief Coffee Maker’!);
- Intellectual Property Assignment Agreement (ensuring all the founders assign all right, title and interest to the company/ IP company).
Give us a call at 021 9488 273, request a Zoom chat or send us an email at [email protected], for more info!